Our team is our greatest asset! We are experts from different academic and professional disciplines and diverse cultural backgrounds (see our Team here). We are passionate about our jobs, and we encourage openness and creativity. We offer a professional environment where everyone can contribute with their specific strengths.
Open positions at Industrial Solar
We are currently looking for:
- Coordinating projects from conception and planning to installation and commissioning
- Carrying out the technical design of the hydraulic plant components (including heat storage, heat exchangers, pumps and piping) for process heating/cooling plants
- On-site coordination and construction supervision of international projects
- Performing, documenting, and presenting energy concept studies for customer-specific solutions
- Coordinating national and international research projects
- Taking responsibility for adhering to the project and budget framework
- Successfully completed studies in the field of engineering, e.g. energy technology, renewable energies, process engineering
- Strong understanding of technical processes (especially thermal)
- Prior knowledge of solar energy and plant design
- Knowledge of piping and heat pumps is an advantage
- Proven project management skills
- Confident handling of the most common MS Office applications as well as MS Project
- Ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- An international, highly motivated, experienced and committed team with short decision-making processes
- Creative freedom: Drive innovations with us and actively contribute to the successful development of the company
- Job with relevance: Give your work more meaning and make the world more sustainable with us
- A permanent full or part time position
- Joining our expert engineering team
- Good knowledge transfer
How to apply:
Please send your completed application, indicating your earliest possible start date, your preference for full or part-time position, and your salary expectation to email@example.com
See more openings on our German page here.
Why work at Industrial Solar
Be part of the solution! Work with us to fight climate change and create a better place for today and future generations.
We help companies transition to solar energy solutions to reduce dependency on fossil fuels and eventually abandon them. Contribute to the decarbonization of the industry with us! Your job in Industrial Solar helps to bring innovative solar energy solutions where needed. We want our holistic solar energy solutions to become the new norm!
What do we offer?
Freiburg – the sunny center of Europe
Industrial Solar GmbH is based in Freiburg im Breisgau in the Southwest Germany. Freiburg is a +900-year-old, mid-sized, lively university city. It also hosts the most important solar energy research center in Europe.
We are in the sunniest city of Germany and a meeting point of three countries: Germany, France, and Switzerland. This beautiful corner is at the geographical heart of Europe with the famous Black Forest on our doorstep. With a mild climate, abundant green spaces, and sunshine, it is a place to be!